Copyright and Permissions
All Second Step materials are copyrighted. You must get written permission from Committee for Children to use SecondStep.org materials in any way not specified in the License Agreement for the program from which the materials came.
Materials clearly intended for download, such as PDF resources, can be used in the following ways, subject to the terms and conditions of the applicable License Agreement:
- Reproduced for internal school use only (download, print, make copies)
- Placed on a server solely for school access and use
- Distributed to staff, students, and their families
Fill out a Copyright Permission Request Form to request permission for all other uses of SecondStep.org materials, including:
- Putting Second Step materials on any other website (espeically YouTube or lesson-sharing sites)
- Sharing or distributing Second Step materials on any forums, newsgroups, mailing lists, or by other electronic means except as provided for in the License Agreement
- Adapting or translating the materials or incorporating them into your own lessons or curriculum
Requests are considered on a case-by-case basis. Contact us if you have questions.