Choose from three options: Second Step Elementary plus the Bullying Prevention Unit ($449 in savings), Second Step Elementary plus the Child Protection Unit ($449 in savings), or order all three programs together ($593 in savings).
Includes (*depending on bundle selected):
- Second Step Elementary Grades K, 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 classroom kits and online training (1 kit per grade)
- *Bullying Prevention Unit Grades K, 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 lesson notebooks and online staff training (1 notebook per grade)
- *Child Protection Unit Grades K, 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 lesson notebooks and online staff training (1 notebook per grade)
- Streaming media for all grades, including online access to lesson photos, songs, and videos (also in Spanish for Kindergarten–Grade 3)
By integrating our evidence-based, CASEL-endorsed SEL program with our Bullying Prevention Unit and Child Protection Unit, we’ve formed a cohesive foundation to help you improve behavior, build a positive school environment, and address safety—all while creating lasting results for children and communities.
Second Step® Elementary Classroom Kits
Skills for Social and Academic Success
- Evidence-based, sequenced social-emotional learning curriculum teaches essential life and learning skills.
- Media-rich content engages students and reinforces positive behavior.
- Fully scripted lessons are easy to integrate into the day.
- Take-home materials bolster family engagement and support.
- Interactive training expedites implementation and alignment.
Bullying Prevention Unit
The Power to Create a Positive School Climate
- 360-degree approach trains staff to work with all students involved.
- Field-tested lessons are designed to make the best use of class time.
- Videos, stories, and games model how to recognize, refuse, and report bullying.
- The curriculum applies foundational social-emotional skills.
- Family materials reinforce learning beyond the school.
Child Protection Unit
Working Together to Keep Kids Safe from Abuse
- Robust training helps develop child protection policies and procedures.
- Online training shows how to recognize and respond to signs of abuse.
- Age-appropriate lessons teach students clear rules about touching safety.
- Scripted lessons help teachers and counselors know what to say.
- Family materials extend support to the home.